Music is really something amazing... It is around you every corner of your life. Just a simple piece of music can make u calm down and lets you feel at piece; which is y I depend heavily on it. Yup, if everyone is observant enough, whenever I go out will bring my mp4 wif me every where to keep me accompany. Time feel more meaningful when I listen to music and playing my psp or nds. I listen to quite a range of music even at times I like some classical/instrumental music, so long it catches my attention it will be in my playlist. Just a few days back, on tuesday meet-out with my poly. friends I realised that my earpiece was dying on me. So I decided to get a new one on thurs when I meet for dinner with my bbr colleagues, well things doesn't go that smooth since I can't get the new earpiece out of the packaging plus the big crowd it was hard of me to concentrate. So I gave up and feel so tortured on my way to Bugis without any source of entertainment. Just a small thing taken away from u and u will then notice its significance. So I just how that it will help me keep in mind on other things in life too.